An honest approach
Unlike many companies operating in Estate Agency, Gordon Brown’s experienced valuer and sales team are not affected by the pressures of weekly targets, so when they visit a property they are focused on providing an honest and realistic market appraisal. We do not ‘bid’ for a property and price it too high, nor do we look to undersell for a quick turnover. Our aim is always to achieve the best possible price for our clients and we pride ourselves on being strong and experienced negotiators with an emphasis on looking to target the right buyers for the right properties.
At valuation stage our experienced valuers consider several important factors:
• The location and character of your home
• Its features and – condition
• The current market price for similar properties in the same location
• The demand for similar properties in the current marketplace
• Projected market trends and conditions. Understanding the current market place and trends in the industry provides the best insights into the accurate valuation of your home. There is no harm in carrying out some research of your own, but be prepared to discuss openly with our valuer to agree on the best price that will sell your property to the right buyers in the shortest possible time.
Marketing and exposure
Our marketing solution is the most comprehensive available and can be tailor-made for your requirements to include any of the following:
• Extensive register of targeted buyers, accessed by post, telephone, email and SMS texting
• Worldwide internet advertising with access through a number of high profile, specific property websites, including: On The Market, Rightmove, Fish4Homes, Vebra and Gordon-Brown.co.uk
• Specific targeted press advertising by arrangement in all relevant publications, which can include Chronicle Extra, Journal Homemaker and The Househunter
• High quality digital photographs taken with high-spec cameras with the correct lens designed for internal photography
• Eye-catching and recognisable ‘for sale’ board.
Gordon Brown Sales & Letting are experts inunderstanding the tools and techniques that help sell a property. We know from experience what motivates and attracts buyers, and we are best placed to advise you on the investment required to market your home effectively.
Once you are sold
Arguably the most stressful part of selling your home is when you agree a sale and need to sort out the legal transition between solicitors, surveyors and other relevant parties. Joan Ball who is the Sales Manager is employed at Gordon Brown Sales & Letting, her sole responsibility is to negotiate on your behalf between solicitors, surveyors and buyers. Our aim is to keep you in touch through every process. Joan has worked in the industry for over thirty years and is highly experienced in guiding you through this transition.